I don’t know about you, but I use the Holiday’s as an incentive to get fit, not frumpy.
You never know who you’re going to bump into at a holiday party.
And let’s face it, those over-the-knee hooker boots look better on slimmer legs.
Last night I tried Physique 57′s new online class. They have 3 unique workouts: Physique F.I.T. Focused Interval Training, Physique Cardio, and Physique Prenatal. They also offer 2 online DVDs: the Physique 57 Classic 57 Minute Full Body workout and the Thigh and Seat Booster, which many of you will be familiar with if you own their DVD sets.
Clearly, I ordered the Physique F.I.T. You can order all the classes off their website. They cost $5, except for the Full Body DVD, which is $7. There was a surcharge, so it ended up being $5.40 (but who’s counting?) The great thing too is that you can use PayPal. I always have a few dollars left over that I couldn’t transfer into my bank account from selling things on eBay, so it’s a great way to use that money up. You are essentially renting this workout too, it only lasts for 48 hours.
The F.I.T description, according to P57:
This class, led by Physique 57 Co-Founder, Tanya Becker, features a series of sculpting exercises designed to target, tone and trim trouble spots.
Equipment Needed: Exercise ball, Light set of hand weights (3lbs)
I personally loved it! I have been in a workout rut. I’m literally so bored by working out that I end up not doing it all. When I printed out the Decemeber P57 calendar, I was so excited to see these online classes incorporated because I wanted to try something different. It definitely has classic P57 moves, but provides a new setting (you are in one of their studios in NYC) and you also get a few new unique moves.
Let me just tell you… my hips were a burnin’. I’m pretty sure I left some of the love on my love handles on the carpeting… not going to complain about that.
- The price… These 30-minute classes are $5. If you went into their studio you’d be paying between $20-45 for a single class based on your package deal.
- Travel friendly… you can do it anywhere!
- Something different… this really helped me break out of the workout rut!
- Tanya is still teaching the class… I love her! When I want to give up, she reminds me that these are your calorie burning muscles, and if you like to eat… you need to build the muscle. I eat like a man, so this is important!
- If you are traveling, you’re most likely not going to have an exercise ball or free weights, however, I think you can just substitute the items. I’d just use water bottles and roll up a towel in replacement of the ball.
- The website currently doesn’t allow you to preview the workouts. You have to depend on the descriptions (or my reviews.)
- It hurts, but hey girl… you want skinny jeans, you gotta do the work.
I haven’t closed the Physique 57 contest yet!
Want the DVD? Enter here: YouTube
What workout are you digging right now?
Dream BIG! xo TaylerView all Tayler posts.