I’ve decide the term “what’s in my bag” has been overused. I’m changing this tag to “junk in my sack.”
I hope you’re not offended.
Anywho, I caved and got this little number for my birthday in July.
I needed a “throw my crap in there and go” type of handbag. I am not a huge Louis Vuitton collector. I also have a Speedy, but I had to learn about over-stuffing your bag the hard way. I used to literally keep my life in my Speedy, then the piping started to rip out of the seams. I had to have the entire bag re-lined, which LouIs Vuitton kindly told me would cost $200. WHAT! The Speedy is one of the most “affordable” bags they make… I had to practically pay a 1/3 of the total cost just to have that puppy fixed. If you’re familiar with Louis Vuitton too, you would know that the lighter leather takes a while to fade, so now I have 2 different color leathers going on… the original handle and the new seaming.
Take note and don’t weigh-down your bags with copious amounts of junk.
I heard, however, from one of my faves, Larisa aka @BittenBliss, that she uses this as a school bag, throwing her books and art supplies in there. The woman at Louis Vuitton then spewed some scientific shizz to me… saying that this bag was tested to hold like 400 lbs.
So I bought it.
It’s the Neverfull GM in the dark damier. The GM is the largest Nevefull they make, but I’m 5’7, so I think my lanky-ass-self can pull it off.
This is the pattern that Louis Vuitton designed himself, the monogram was designed by his son. I preferred it for a number of reasons, but mainly for the red lining.
Now to its contents.
- I have a Burberry makeup bag that I got as a gift with purchase. This GWP was from Nordstrom, so I wasn’t held in contempt like at Neiman’s (… If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you don’t watch my videos enough.)
- Louis Vutton “Sarah” wallet in the monogram pattern. I’ve had it since high-school and only had to have the snap replaced.
(Thankfully, snaps & zips at LV are no extra charge… Whew! I almost had to start hooking for LV maintenance.)
- Ray-Ban’s. These are just the normal gold aviator’s.
- Dior card thingy… another GWP.
I’m too lazy for touch-ups, but here’s what I keep in my makeup bag…
- A slew of miniature items. Small Altoids, baby vaseline, and a miniature Burberry perfume. #IAlsoLikeMini
- Hair ties
- Sonia Kashuk kabuki brush
- Neutrogena Skin Clearing powder
- Burberry gloss in No. 14 “nude rose,” Giorgio Armani lipstick in “100,” and NARS lipstick in “Tashkent.”
Here’s a few random artifacts.
- Trader Joe’s gum.
- StriVectin sunscreen MummyTot gave me.
- Coconut hand sanitizer.
- Inhaler… I don’t wanna die yanno.
- Some 5% off thing from Target & Starbucks receipt.
Finally, we have the über junk department.
- Nordstrom box from a ring I bought.
- Loose change I was too lazy to put away.
- Ugly MAC eyeshadow.
- Grocery list and receipt.
- Louis Vuitton tags.
- Necklace I bought from Target.
Well, I hope you like the junk in my sack.
I hate when you see these posts or watch the videos on YouTube and you can tell someone cleaned out their purse before doing this.
I wanted it to be the authentic chaos, that is my life.
What’s your dream handbag?